Some days ago Yahoo Hacking has been done by some hackers and we all know that mostly people use simple passwords for their accounts which can harm them and their account can be hacked today we will tell you the truth of yahoo hacking . The last yahoo hacking in which more than 420,000 passwords have been hacked and posted online they were so simple and easy to guess and many of the people used that passwords & the top one password was “password”, it is true here is the list of all the top ten passwords.
Software developer Adam Caudill parsed the 442,786 passwords exposed and published Thursday when a Yahoo server was broken into.
The Top Ten list Of passwords
None was an overwhelming favourite, Caudill’s analysis said. Password, for example, was used by 0.18 per cent or 780 of the almost half a million accounts hacked.
But password was also at the top of the Top 10 list of base words (a word used with something else, such as numbers, to form a password). Another 1,374 people built their password on a base using the word password, followed by welcome, qwerty, monkey, jesus, love, money, freedom, ninja and sunshine.
What Password should you use?
- Passwords of 9 to 15 characters in length have a number of restrictions:
- It must not contain common words or substitutes
- It must not include your username or real name
- It must contain characters in more than one of these groups: lower case, upper case, numbers, and punctuation. For example, these would not be valid passwords:
- 2. Passwords longer than 15 characters must follow these rules:
· It must not include your username or real name.· It must contain at least two types of characters (lowercase, uppercase, numbers, punctuation).For example:
OK: My cat is not happy
OK: my cat is not happy.
Bad: my cat is not happy