High Tech Brazil Team a Hacker group from Brazil just tweeted about their latest hack attack on the Govt. website of a Brazilian State.
Hackers attacked on “Santa Rosa city hall page” website- santarosa.rs.gov.br
Santa Rosa is a town in the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Rosa is heavily populated with German-Brazilian descendants and the majority of the citizens exhibit Germanic features such as blond hair and blue eyes (Wikipedia)
They hacked the website and various sub-domains of that website:
- http://ambiental.santarosa.rs.gov.br (http://zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248272)
- http://ucci.santarosa.rs.gov.br/ (https://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248262)
- http://cme.santarosa.rs.gov.br (https://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248249)
- http://www.santarosa.rs.gov.br (https://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248191)
- http://licitacoes.santarosa.rs.gov.br (https://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248227)
- http://meioambiente.santarosa.rs.gov.br/ (https://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248246)
- http://consemma.santarosa.rs.gov.br/ (https://www.zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248247)
- http://eventos.santarosa.rs.gov.br (http://zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248279)
- http://ggim.santarosa.rs.gov.br (http://zone-h.org/mirror/id/20248282)
Hacker group personally tweeted about the hack from their official twitter account.
In May same hacker group hacked Govt. Website of Minas Gerais (State in Brazil)