US using CISPA, INDIA using ICMS to disclose privacy, Now Yahoo said to the world something about their new policies started from 1st June 2013.
Yahoo Policies started from 1st June 2013, which will allow them to read everything you will send, get and even all the things you using in the name of Yahoo if you are signed in there and you were not be able to use yahoo until you accept their policies.
According to Yahoo:
As of June 1, all Yahoo email users are required to upgrade to the company’s newest platform, which allows Yahoo to scan and analyze every email they write or receive. According to Yahoo’s help page, all users who make the transition agree to let the company perform “content scanning and analyzing of your communications content” to target ads, offer products, and perform “abuse protection.”
Two ways also given by Yahoo to get rid from their spy:
- Download your Yahoo! Mail using IMAP: IMAP allows you to access your email from a different email program, such as Outlook, Mac Mail, or your mobile device’s application. You can download your data to your personal computer or device using an IMAP program. But, in order to continue using Yahoo! Mail you will need to accept the Communications Terms of Service. See instructions for accessing Yahoo! Mail using IMAP.
- Close your account: Learn how to close your account.
Let’s see again what will be monitored:
- Automated content scanning (Your all Mails)
- Analyzing of your communications content (Every thing you use to connect to Yahoo or use Yahoo to connect others)
- Which Yahoo! uses to deliver product features
- Relevant advertising
- Abuse protection
This new policy if Yahoo will really affect their users and even take them to choose close the account option.
Read the Complete Article Published by Yahoo officially describing their Latest Policies: