Anonymous taken down 4 Major Websites of Bangladesh and leak database of Bangladesh Police Website police.gov.bd under #OpBangladesh.
After above 2 tweets, Anonymous hackers again tweeted 3 Tweets:
- Taken down thedailystar.net/beta2 ,The Daily Star is the largest circulating English daily newspaper in Bangladesh.
Thedailystar.net moved to beta2because The Daily Star was also taken down by Anonymous Hackers on 4th of this month and after that they moved permanently to beta2.
- Taken down the National Web Portal Of Bangladesh bangladesh.gov.bd but this website turns up after some time, we taken the Screenshot of this website when it was down you can see below in the News, this website was also taken down by Anonymous just 5 days ago:
- Managed to Breach into the Bangladesh Police Website (police.gov.bd) and Leaked the Database:
Screenshot of The Daily Star at the time of Writing this News:
Screenshot of National Web Portal of Bangladesh Website at the time of Writing this News: (alive at the time of publishing this news)
Again a review of Websites hacked by Anonymous:
- Bangladesh Central Bank Website– www.bangladesh-bank.org
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs– http://mofa.gov.bd
- Largest circulating English daily newspaper in Bangladesh– thedailystar.net/beta2
- National Web Portal of Bangladesh– http://bangladesh.gov.bd/
More Websites also taken down by Anonymous last night:
- Prime Minister of Bangladesh– http://pmo.gov.bd (Recovered)
- Administrative Service Association– http://bcsadmin.org.bd
- Ministry of Information– www.moi.gov.bd
Bangladesh Police Website– http://police.gov.bd
Bangladesh Police admin login Leaked by Anonymous:
WE came to know about this leak through a tweet of anonymous hackers and we are uploading a screenshot of that tweet but can’t show you the login and password because we are not allowed to expose that here, in-case you want some more info on that leak so you can tune to the Official twitter account of #OpBangladesh here
Screenshot of that Tweet: